The impact test serves to examine the fracture behavior of materials at different temperatures. In addition to the impact values, the lateral expansion of the specimen and the fracture appearance, e.g. the crystalline fracture fraction, can also be determined.
Our impact tests in detail
- Impact test according to EN ISO 148-1
- Impact test according to ASTM E23
- Impact test according to ASTM A370
- Including sample processing according to EN ISO 9016
Further technical details
- Nominal energy capacity 450J
- Striker 2mm and 8mm
- Test temperatures up to -196°C
Accreditation according to EN ISO 17025
A comprehensive number of tests at ernelab are accredited by the Austrian accreditation body "Akkreditierung Austria" according to EN ISO 17025.
A detailed description of the scope of the examination can be found below. You can view our accreditation certificate under downloads.