ernelab - Testing Laboratory for Metallic Materials - Testing accredited according to EN ISO 17025
accredited test laboratory
Ernelab – test laboratory for metallic materials
ernelab is an independent and capable testing laboratory for metallic materials. Our range of services includes a large variety of destructive testing as well as efficient and flexible in-house sample preparation. The majority of tests are accredited according to EN ISO 17025 and are, of course, all performed in compliance with the relevant standards and customer specifications.
The highest level of quality is our top priority, as it is the way to guarantee you the security that you need.
A comprehensive number of tests at ernelab are accredited by the Austrian accreditation body "Akkreditierung Austria" according to EN ISO 17025.
A detailed description of the accredited scope of testing and our accreditation certificate can be found below.
We also offer a variety of other test methods that are not included in the scope of accreditation.
- Testing methods accredited according to EN ISO 17025
- Independent and flexible
- Very fast turnaround and processing times
- 48h express processing
- State of the art specimen processing center
- Extensive testing capabilities
- Certification up to level 3 according to EN ISO 9712 and SN-TC-1A for non-destructive testing
- Assistance with the organization and processing of third-party inspections