Corporate Social Responsibility
CONCORDIA social projects consists of a non-profit foundation based in Vienna and four non-profit organizations in Romania, the republic of Moldova, Bulgaria and Germany. The social projects support children, youth and families in need through fast and direct help on the spot. CONCORDIA is not only working in the field of children and youth, but also in the field of health care for the elderly, people in need and with medical care.
Their work is determined by 5 goals for children
- Enabling people to grow up in the origin family
- Poverty reduction
- Education for all
- Economic independence
- Reducing inequality
and 4 offers of help for adults
- Emergency sleeping places for (young) adults
- Temporary help for adults in need
- Care and support for elderly people
- fully-assisted living for people with special needs
You want to become a partner of CONCORDIA and help children, teenagers, families and adults?